|Made from leftover papers|
I had a session today in my new room and made an Anniversary card and some other cards to keep for when they are needed.
Do you like my new free program for adding borders to my photo's? You can buy more borders to add if you want but the basic edition is free.
- Basic Grey papers
- Tim Holtz dies Tattered Flowers and Leaves and the Bird Cage
- Gold leaf
- double sided adhesive paper
- distress inks and tool
- gems, ribbon, chain and a few other bits
- Fantasy Tree, stamped in distress ink and pearls added
- Tattered flower and papers cut to size all edged in the same colour distress ink, very simple
- I put double sided adhesive sheet on both sides of the paper to cut the cage from
- Die cut with the Tim Holtz die, run through a couple of times as it's quite thick
- peel off one side of the adhesive backing and put it in a bag with the gilding flakes and cover, rub off excess. Do the same for the bird
- Make up the card using the cut elements and cage.
- Add a tiny chain to the top of the cage to finish, easy
Hope you like them
Thanks for looking