Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Honey and Hugs


Oh how sweet is this new paper range from Papermania, I adore it its just so cute. A real bright item to bring in the Spring and maybe get my mojo back a little which is sadly lacking right now. Its snowing again, will it ever end I ask, give me some sun and let me get outside for a while I am so S.A.D at the moment :-(

Anyway enough of that and here I made some cards and a couple of Star Albums, the smaller was using the strips left over but would be a good Brag Book size for mini photos to carry in your handbag. They are left quite plain at the moment so there is room for the photo's

The Star instructions are HERE but you can make it any size to suit your papers which is how I made this one. The papers are 8" x 8" so I cut the Plain card at 10" x 6, 9 1/2" x 5 1.2" and pattern paper at 8" x 5" If you work them out that each size is a 1/2" smaller width and length it seems to work fine.

I used the clear stamps that match the paper and some of the stickers to embellish it and ribbons. The book plates to write photo descriptions are Nellie Snellen dies used with the Cuttlebug and yes I have used some peel offs!! made a couple of cards with it too.I

2 comments:

  1. that is adorable! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the papers are fab arn't they!

    Hope you feel better soon. ((hugs))

    Jane :0)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)