Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Valentine Cards & Mini Books


I apologise for my lack of posts here lately, I sort of ran out of steam after the holidays :-( I am alsoadmitting to a new addiction to an online game and seem to be spending far to much time playing it :-( But the good side is I used it for inspiration to make a little book to record things in that I need to watch when playing. Its called Farmville for those who may have played it and this book is to record my crops in so I don't forget to harvest them on time :-( see I told you I was addicted!! I used my Cricut for the animals and words an the bind-it all to put it together. This is Kanban card with matching acetate over the top for the covers (not showing very wel in the picturel) I designed and printed the inserts on my PC
I also made a few of these cards which are very fast to make. I designed the cut fileon my Cricut of 2 hearts welded with a rectangle to make the shape. I cut one in card and one in Heart printed acetate tied it with ribbon to hold it together rather than glue which always seems to show through and added a few embellishments. Paper is Papermania from last yar with the matching acetates. Hard to photo clear products but I think the idea shows fairly well.

I will try to get back up to speed here soon. Thanks for coming today xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)