Pages

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Valentine Tag Book & cards

Found.. one chipboard tag book so I altered it a bit for a Valentines pressie. I inked it all over the pages and edges with inkI am not to careful as I want a slightly distressed look, I did all the inner pages too
Then I cut some frames and plates from Papermania's new pad of special papers with a Nellie Snellen Die and the cuttlebug
I used some wire and tiny buttons again from the new Papermania selection, inside the ppackage is an inner to hold the buttons in place so I used this as a bubble to put some hearts in for the cover. I put a few drops of alcohol ink thinner and cranberry ink inside and swirled it around to cover then put a vinyl sticker in and some hearts and used Diamond glaze to glue it on the cover.

I used the wire to make the buttons swirly
These are the vinyls used to decorate the book throughout (and the finished heart)
Some of the stamps I used are the NEW Forever Friends Valentine set, I also used some other love/heart theme stamps including the free stamp from this months Craft Stamper magazine
I put ribbon through the spine and added some metal hearts, a key and a tiny bottle with some hearts put inside. Add some string with another key to each half to tie it all closed. Total time a couple of hours on and off plus drying and this is it. thanks for looking

1 comment:

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)