Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Autumn Craft Fair is here









So after months of work my friend and I are finally ready for the Fair on Saturday. We have beaded for England and now have a nice selection to offer on the two days of this event. I took a few photo's of some of it set up on the "dry run" If I have time I will take some more tomorrow at the event of the final table before we start.

We decided on the name "Poppycrafts" as we love poppies - the flowers, her cat is called poppy and we love to craft...simples!!! :-)

Things we have made include, Charm bracelets, memory wire necklaces, bracelets and rings, Thong necklaces, beaded snowflakes, wine glass charms, key and phone charms and lots more.

Lets hope the sun shines to bring people out to shop. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)