Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Halloween Cards


I adore Halloween and the colours you can go mad with when making cards etc. I have made a start on the invitations for the party, we always have one for adults we are such big kids really.


I have used K & Co Papers, Cuttlebug Halloween folders, Willow Design stamps they are just so cute and coloured using Marvy watercolour markers. Nestability Scalloped Circles for the backing mounts and one to stamp onto. A few ribbons, gems and inks and there you go.
The ribbon is straight honest, its just the angle of the photo :-(


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I like your Halloween card, I like the stamp and the colours you have used. I believe about the ribbon! LOL

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)