Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Paper Bag Album






I have been meaning to try one of these for ages. I needed a gift for my BIL for Christmas and I have had the photo's here for a while needing to be used so I thought as we are trying to cut costs this year I would make some gifts.

I used shiny bags from a local store ( borrowed a few extra) Papermania Spring Life papers as they are dark shades and not to girlie and a few ribbons.

I didn't want the fussy ribbon ties so twisted the ribbon through the bind-it all to make it a bit more manly. I have left some bags open at the end to put tags in to give extra photo space. I folded the ends in by about 1 1/2" to add strength and stop it tearing when the tags are pulled in and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)