My first attempt at an Acrylic Album. I wasn't sure where to go with this so played with some ideas and this is the result. I used Bind-it all clear covers 4" x 4", Alcohol Inks, Ribbons, Safmat to print the sayings onto on my printer, Basic Grey Euphoria papers and chipboard shapes and some acetate sheets to make the inner pages.
I used Diamond Glaze to protect the inking after I had done them ( I find the inks rub or scratch off otherwise) and also to stick the saying to the back of each page.
I inked each page with several colours creating borders and corners of Alcohol Ink colour in a toning shade to the Basic Grey papers.
1 hour ago