Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday Flag Book

I made this today for my Mum, Great Granny to Noah. I love these flag books they are such fun. I had lots of pictures of Noah enjoying his birthday tea and they made a great collection for this. He had a great time and tried a bit of everything mostly mixed together!! not sure about sausages mixed with Strawberry jelly but he seemed to enjoy it as you can tell by his face. He thought it was hilarious to throw some at his dog but being a Labrador she just cleared up for me, thanks Satori. I didn't do a very good job of filling him up though as we caught him later eating the soap from the bathroom :-(
I cut the tags 18 at 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 and the cover is 2 pieces 11 1/2 x 5 3/4. I printed the photos 4 to a sheet on A4 which made then the right size. I usually do these 16 to a sheet but they are a bit small and my mums eyes are not what they were. You could put photo's both side if you wanted to but I just did one side for this album.

Used Nanna's Nursery cardstock and Papermania Selection for the plain.

A mini version for Grandad Gerry :-)

2 comments:

  1. wow not seen these before, they are really great.

    Jane :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. i have put a video tutorial from youtube on my trimcraft blof if anyone asks for the info. theres a lot of hard work in volved but your results are fab xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)