Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Having a twee day

Click the link feature at the bottom of this page to see these papers and more
I don't often make this sort of card but I seem to have my card head on of late and with great papers like these who can help but make some pretty little offerings. Visit them at Scrapbookingmad for pretty stuff you buy and print yourself. Bonus point is no pieces that you don't want like a pack of bought papers.

I found this site yesterday and they have some fab collections to download. The ones shown here are all freebies as I thought I would try before I buy but I will go back, if you like cute cards you won't do much better than these. They are easy to buy, use and print at reasonable prices too, the added bonus is if you mess up a sheet of paper you can just print another. I printed mine onto a silk paper and the result was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)