Ok I have done sensible stuff all day time for some messy :-)
I got one of the new Cuttlebug folders (not used here) and it got me thinking I haven't actually used it for a while so I did today, I used it for the cover of the Flap Folder book and then wanted to try this inking method that I have chatted about with a friend.
I used chalk inks, distress pads, kaleidascope etc. For the first pass through the machine I used it "neat" as there was still inks left I misted with water and went though again which gave a paler effect. I tried to stamp onto them after but its not so good because of the embossing but I think they would be good for backgrounds. I used my new Graphicus Stamps "Underwater", I can't find them on their website so they may be discontinued or just out of stock. I used some watercolour markers to fill in the stamped images to help them show a bit better.
Tip* put the ink on the side that says Cuttlebug as if you put it on the other side and there are words it will be back to front :-) obviously it there are no words its not important and you can go for emboss or deboss as you wish.