Thursday, October 08, 2009

I made a load of leaves using my grungeboard and cuttlebug leaf folder. Grungeboard will go through the cuttlebug but you need to centre it as its a bit thick, same when you emboss. I had in mind an Autumn wreath but I am not very happy at how these turned out. I went all over this morning trying to get some polystyrene wreath rings but had no luck so I used a card ring (2nd one) and a bought berry wreath. I had to use my hot glue gun for sticking to that. I will keep looking for the rings and have another go when I do as I think they will give a better effect as these seem a bit flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact -
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)