Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Alcohol Inks










Well not so good here today a bit cold so a good chance to try out some Art Foil I got yesterday and some of the background papers I made with Alcohol inks.

I have some satin gloss paper which is very nice for brayer, alcohol ink etc techniques, nice and smooth but not so bulky as card.

I used various combinations and dotted striped and swirled till I had some pleasing results to make into ATC's. I just stamped onto them using Versafine as it gives a better image than my Stazon, don't know why but it just isn't black enough despite re-inking it.

Oh and the Sweetie Chocolate swaps for the Trimmie group, thanks Tracey for the images I was stumped for this swap till she came to the rescue with this paper :-) your a star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)