Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

UTEE & Puzzles ATC's










I got these puzzle pieces a while ago ifrom the "Kraft Krazy" sale bin and I was determined to find a way to use them. I saw some ideas for puzzle pieces on another blog and while I was playing with the UTEE this sort of just came to me:-)

I first stamped and clear embossed the whole image onto ATC cards then clear embossed them then I dragged an ink pad over to create the shading wiping away the excess ink from the clear embossing

I then inked the stamp again and laid the puzzle piece over the part I wanted to capture and after clear embossing again coloured with an ink pad in a toning shade. Then just position the piece in place and adhere with clear glue.

For the beaded puzzle pieces, I coloured and UTEE clear embossed them 3 times to get a thick covering them while the UTEE was molten sprinkled in some beads. Assemble the ATC as before.

The others are using some woven paper fabric and a few embellishments, Wanting to create something from all the stuff I have been gathering a while I had a day of pick and mixing I raided the drawers of bits I have had a while and just went from there.

3 comments:

  1. Great set of ATCs, I love the techniques you have used.
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its Liz
    I have never seen this done and I want just to say to you your work is always fab but I was most inmpressed when I saw these I think you are are a really cever crafter and I am really privalaged to see your ATC's first hand before I have to part with them

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sandra
    think i need an idiots guide to embossing like this, think I understand but be prepared for me to mither you to death when you are next online x

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)