Pages

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

And you can use it to make this

So I made this with the fabric piece its an album, maybe photo or momento's not too sure right now. Here's what I did. First I inked with blue and green inks then put some versamark and powder over the outside edge and heat embossed it, the centre will be covered so no point wasting powder. went over the hole protectors so they embossed too to the same colour as the album
Then I stuck the fabric on with UHU its good for this sort of thing, could have used glossy accents but its a waste of money to use it for general sticking. I added a fibre border to the piece as it looked a bit rough round the edges.Then I added the Bind-it all closures to the front and back covers, these are great and so easy to use. Finished with a key, fibres, shell beads and glass beads on the rings. I wanted to keep the inside "clean and simple" so I just cut some toning papers to fit within the scallops and rounded the corners and added a few pre-bought embellishments to finish a few of the pages

1 comment:

  1. This is a great project just love the way you have covered it and the way you have decorated the insides. love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)