Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bloom & Grow Card, Wiper Card and Exam congrats

My nieces came over today for a "Crafty Day" we haven't had much chance to do this lately so it was nice. They are 11 and 13 and great little crafters. They bothworkedon their scrapbbooks as they had some holiday photo's to put in. In between acting as a "craft sho" they help me use all the stuff I buy and will never use and adviser !! I made a couple of cards. Lucy the youngest made a great layout with photo's of her being made into a sand mermaid at the beach and Emily did a couple of 6 x 6 layouts with her photo's for the small Smirk Album I had got her as an extra birthday gift.
**************************

Bloom and Grow Card


My Card - Cream Card, Bloom and Grow clear stamps, the stamped images are coloured with Copics in olive and light olive markers and the rest with watercolour markers, clear embossing powder, Distress inks in Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy, Bloom and Grow papers, Sakura brown gel glaze for the greeting, and basic tools and glue etc.

I stamped the cream card and heat embossed with clear powder, then I rubbed the antique linen pad all over followed by the Brushed cord on a piece of foam to pop the images forward.

I cut a selection of scalloped squares with Nestabilities from brown pearl paper and bloom and grow papers and arranged them onto the backing

Stick the flowers and a few leaves on randomly
Stamp the greeting on a piece of the cream card and distress as before them mount onto brown pearl and add to the front

I also had a go at this Wiper Card from a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers here, its not quite right but I love it because it pops up when you open it. I will have another go when I have less distractions :-( I hope to get it working better then.

And finally a slider "well done" card for my OH's niece as she got A's in her exam results today, Well Done Abigail, good luck for Uni. enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)