Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009
















This is pretty much the same as the last in method I just choose a different shape for the album itself and of course the same photo's of Noah. This one is definately mine :-) The other one has gone to Great Grandma. I really like the way they will stand up bound with a ring at the top, I was going to use the bind-it all but the shape makes it impossible... but if I had the new pink version well that might have done it ok :-)

I used the cropdodile to make the holes, it came in useful at last!! Some mini alpha stamps for the wording, Basic Grey letters for the cover and the flower stamps are the New Bloom and Grow Set from My Minds Eye. The long borders are great as I could bend them a little to make them go round the tortoise shell shape. I like the stitch detail on these and they seem to go well with the whole album theme.
thanks for looking
xx

3 comments:

  1. ooooohhh this is gorgeous.
    I think you are right to keep this one.... its a real treasure. i love small albums and the shaped ones are just so much fun :)
    Hope you are keeping well. sorry i havent had much tim eto catch up lately trimmie moderating takes up a lot of my time and i often dont get tim eto make any cards. I recently made a paper bag album, but too so many photos i'm struggling to find teh time to edit th ephotos to put on my blog! i will get there..
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can i say Sandra its fantastic love everything about it
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is a fabulous album, love it. xx Doreensessesin

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)