Pages

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Gold mood today

Lea'bilities dies

Greetings topper

wreath inked and embossed gave texture and colour
 I didn't really like the white version but I am a "gold girl" at heart.  I think the pattern paper helps too as it fills that bare space in the centre of the wreath.

I used

  • White card and embossed the edge with gold
  • Lea'bilities "wreath 4 seasons" and "border/corner holly" dies for the wreath and extras
  • gold card to punch from
  • red pearl gems for the berries
  • K & Co Christmas paper
  • Card topper sentiment
  • Wreath was cut from silver card but rather than wast it I used some brown Stazon and clear embossing powder which gave it colour to blend with the paper
Thanks for looking

The room is pretty much done now and I have been organising my goodies, looks pretty cool now :-)
Lots of shelf space over the work area

My desk where I am supposed to do office stuff

Door pelmet gives a space to display some Altered Art

Paper tower and moveable drawers fit nicely in this corner
I am pretty chuffed with my new room :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)