I am having issues with the "Safmat" I used to print the wording on, when I embossed over the top to give them a nice textured glossy finish the tape reacted with the heat, so not so good. The pink one I used with glossy accents which was a little better.
The flash from the camera makes them look worse :-( in natural light they are not so bad. I think I will try some with a lighter pastel colour background as that might help too.
- Wood blanks (Ebay)
- Ranger Paint Daubers by Tim Holtz
- Glossy Accents
- Ultra thick embossing powder
- white embossing powder & Brilliance white pad (pink plaque)
- Glue Pad
- Stazon inks
- Artemio Stamp Flourish
- Sand the shapes to remove any rough edges
- paint with the daubers and allow to dry
- In a toning colour stamp the flourish design
- Add the self adhesive cut out lettering
- Dab all over with a glue pad and coat in UTEE and melt with a heatgun - or cover with Glossy Accents and allow to dry
- Add a metal picture hanger to the back (plaques)