Pages

Friday, October 05, 2012

Sample Envelope Album






I made this sample for my daughters new business as we are hoping to sell them in her shop.  She wants to sell some local hand produced crafts so I hope this might be an option. This is obviously a "girlie" album
 but I made one for Noah in boy colours which seemed quite well received.  I am leaving them blank for journalling   so whoever bought one can customise it accordingly.  They have lots of pull out tags and small journal cards to add personal details, dates etc.

Info

  • Papers are K & Co
  • Buttons brads and ribbons to embellish
  • Bind it all to hold the pages together
  • envelopes to make the pages
  • Hero Arts journal stamp to do the tags and pull out's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)