Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Tiny wall cabinet


A junk shop find was this cute little cupboard.  I just love the chicken wire in the door, a little passion of mine!! yes I am sad.  This is the project I made the embellishment for (see yesterday's post)

I painted it with Gesso, lightly spritzed with mica spray and then stamped with vines and stems all round the door.  I rubbed some versamark on the edges and rubbed that with mica powder too.

I found that hot glue works best to stick the embellie's on with, it melts the wax a little at first so you need to hold it in place a little longer, watch your fingers.  Flower, stems, fence and die cut butterflies are dipped in beeswax.  The metal charms are dabbed with Stazon to give colour to them.






I love it :-)
thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)