Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Insomnia Cards!

Well as usual I was up at "stupid o'clock" so I got all the housework done, washing, cleaning, chickens fed, dishwasher on and was done by 10am so I had time to get down to some more card making :-) here is what I managed to get done today. I did a few peojects last night but I can't post them as they are for the girls at Crafty Coffee morning and it might give the surprise away :-(

O'k so I cut too many of these but I had to use them up I love these little people and I am so glad I have the PK face stamps
Dashing through the snow!! these little chaps are having fun on the reindeer :-) Glamour Dust glitter does not photograph well :-(



Some more Easle ( stand up) cardsm using some pine cones cut last year and the deer. Holly printed card by papermania and vellum quotes
Card as before with Buzzcraft decoupage topper of the cute little bear, I have this stamp too which I really must get round to using!! Fiskars Holly border punch and Forever Friends backing papers

Similar but with a scallop border punch (not fiskars)
O'k thats it today then I am off to see the Christmas Lights being turned on with my Nieces and my Sister tonight. Grand Christmas doo with Carols singers, music and snow machine!! and hopefully some fireworks, hope they are as good as last year. Christmas is so close now ahhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)