Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Snow Friend Carol singers

I had to make this one of the friends as Carol Singers. When I saw this cart I sat and made a list of all the Christmas Themed things I could have the friends doing and I am working my way through it!!

I have a cut file for this HERE.

I used Snow Friends, Paper Dolls, and a few other carts to get the elements needed for it. If you right click any part of the cut file it will tell you the cart. I used the right click remove feature to take the cut face lines off and used Peachy Keen stamps instead. I had to trim the bodies a little for the dress (surplus) to fit and made a little ruff for the neck by just folding a strip of paper concertina style. The small lanterns are part of the" sign" on paper dolls and a "crook" also paper dolls I trimmed both and stuck them together with a little yellow for the light and some very fine strips to make the lantern windows. I found the music notes on Joys of the season. The greeting is from a vellum stack torn and inked. I think the street lamp and trees ares JOTS and the background is stamped and embossed with white powder, the stamp is crafty individuals snowflakes.

I used a border punch for the gold edge not sure by whom but Fiskars Threading Water is similar.

Hope you like it
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)