Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

New Limited Edition Cricut Carts

I finally got my new Cricut Cartridges, they are 3 limited edition Christmas carts, When its Cold Outside, Snow Friends and Very Merry Tags. I haven't had that much time to play yet but I cut a few of the images and made them up into these cards.

The first is from When its cold outside which is all Snowflakes and some make up onto 3d Flakes but I haven't tried any of those yet. This one is a basic flake cut from gold mat and mirror card and layered with a few gems.


This one is lovely with lots of Reindeer heads around it, which is something a bit different cut from mat silver and pink glitter card on backing paper from Eskimo Kisses and sprinkled with more glitter.
This adorable little chap is from Snow Friends and he is just so cute, he has a lot more on the cart just like him and lady snow people too. I added a pompom for a snowball on his hat and used Sakura white pen to make the stripe and dots. Paper is Eskimo Kisses again. I used chenille wool to make the snow at the bottom.

This is cut from the cart called "Christmas" from double sided adhesive paper. I cut it then stuck it to the card, removed the other paper side to reveal the glue and sprinkled with micro beads and glitter to fill any gaps. The nowflakes are punched from DS paper and done the same way. I am goig to try it with some other images but I found that anything too detailed was'nt so good. I am going to have a try with some of the less detailed Snowflakes from the new cart. (click to see any picture larger)
tfl
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)