Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Place Settings and Friends Cards

I wanted to make some of the cups like Donna had done on Cricut forums but not as cards so I designed a cut file to make them into place names and menu cards. I hope you like them. I have not done them to suit a table theme as they will be for tea-time so a variety of colours suit, with the Christmas Crackers it makes a more fun table, had they been for dinner I would have made them the same to co-ordinate with my table,

I made them with a tab and slot so it would make them stand better. The menu ones have the work cut from the front layer for the names I did cut out letters and stuck them on after. Here is the CUT FILE if you want to have a go with the pattern I made.

The papers are Dovecraft, I added some pompoms to look like marshmallows on some of them and used glitter and flakes for "sprinkles". The menu ones have a printed menu inside made in "MS Word" and cut out

I have finished my cards but I couldn't resist making a few more just in case I forgot anyone, its always good to have some spares. The papers are Forever Friends with matching Double Sided card stock, some mirror board and punched snowflakes. I used a free embossing board gift from a magazine to make the greetings.



1 comment:

  1. I just happened upon your blog from the cricut message board and I LOVE your teacups! They are great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)