This little folder is a quick project I made today to store my Nesties in.
The magnet is from my Xyron Creative station but you can buy magnet sheets lots of places now quite cheaply if you look around. CD/DVD pockets from a record store, Card, papers and glue.
- Cut 2 covers from mount board (or any thick card) at 6" x 6" and cover with your chosen paper
- cut strips of firm card to make the spines at 5" x 1 3/4" and stick one to the back of each plastic folder, I used ultra sticky tape.
- Bind with your bind it all or use rings (you can add more pages easier that way if needed) I like the bound option.
- Make a strip of folded paper (for strength) and use brads to attach this to the front as a closure
- Make another strip to fix from back to front which will slide under the closure to keep the book closed as shown and attach with brads
- Cut pieces of magnet sheet at 5"x5" and put your nesties on and put in the pockets
- Add decoration as you wish and thats it :-)