Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Birdy Cards using free papers

Lovely free papers fromMaking Cards magazine printed on proper paper not that cheap glossy stuff!! I found them while looking through some magazines earlier so thought I would make them up. I used them on a variety of different designs, waterfall, buckle card, gatefold and flap fold front cards. Onlythings I added were a few stamped images, brads card and glue.

Above-Sideways waterslide card makes a change from the upright ones
Below- half side flap card
Gatefold card, I coloured the free vellum with kaleidascope inks on the back and mounted it over the images so they show through faintly I like this effect 3 Fold card Regular waterfall with a little watercolourBuckle card wide panel one side thin panel the other and a length of card glued under the paper on the thin panel coming round over the panel and under the card strip to make a "buckle"

4 comments:

  1. Wow great cards you have a fabby blog
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great set of cards hun you have been busy lots love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love that little bird.. great cards.. love your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Sandra,
    funny but when I saw that paper I immediately thought of you!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)