Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Last minute extras

Fancy beer glasses for the guys
Candles and smellie's for the girlie's
The last minute gift for stockings or "popper inners", I made a few of these gift boxes wrapped with cellophane as its so festive and filled them with inexpensive bits and bobs. There are fancy pint glasses with sweeties in for the guys and candles and smellies for the girls. I add a candy cane to the tag and some fancy thread to complete the look.

I used some fantasy fibres and glitter to make some glittery papers and then cut the cards on my Cricut using the centre point feature, embossed them in the Cuttlebug and hung the cut outs in the aperture that I had created. I backed the baubles with the film papers, which are see through.
Here are the cards I made. Also a few more Forever Friends cards as I love that little bear and also these easel cards. After all we always find a person sends a card who we forgot to add to the list and then there are the others who slip by, like the garage man who does a sterling job on your car, the postman, ours is a treasure, etc etc. So I made a few extra cards to put their "Christmas Drinking vouchers" in, that's cash in case your wondering! So I expect I shall be needing a few of these before the weeks out.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Gifts and your cards are amazing fabulous work xxhugsxx
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)