Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thankyou Cards




Lord its so good to have some Me time after the madness of Christmas, I am all on my own here for a few days and I intend to make the most of it!! No cooking for me till Thursday night I am on snack food...lol

I made these quickly today after a 5 hour session getting my craft room in order :-( everything seems to get dumped there when people come round but its looking great now and I will be able to find my papers etc. When your doing lots of crafting like at Christmas you seem to just put stuff anywhere instead of away properly and boy did I pay the price today :-(

These are using a variety of papers and card, Cricut and carts "New Arrival" & "Plantin" plus lots of Prima flowers and a bit of ribbon. Nice and easy as I have a lot of thankyou's to get out and I like to get it done sooner rather than later as I think it is rude to wait.

I am off for a nice hot well earned bath now.. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)