Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Craft Fairs and a kind of crazy

So, every year about this time I go into a panic mode that the house looks awful and I start to decorate.  It has been known to happen during December!! and after a sleepless night I start stripping rooms out ready to paint.  Why?  no idea, just love the smell of fresh paint and having a nice clean backdrop to put up the decorations. I figure that with all the "busyness" of the season why not add a bit more.lol  I am also trying to get things ready for a craft fair so a load of making is needed and throw into the mix a big family lunch party for the 1st December and you have a recipe for stress.  I love it :-)

So between my painting sessions I have made these hanging signs, I thought I would share with you.  I used a variety of stamps including, Woodware "Partridge ina pear tree", Hero Arts, Penny Black etc.  Embossing powder, acrylic paint, pretty wire, Glamour Dust glitter, inks and bells.
TFL

Glitter never photographs well :-(






xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)