Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hooked on balls!!















O'k so I am totally hooked on these fabric decorations.  They consist of polystyrene Balls and Eggs so far.  The idea of these decorations with fabric which I love and no sewing (don't hate just haven't the patience) is so satisfying.  I admit that breaks are needed, even when using a thimble as it makes your fingers very sore, but the results are more than worth it.

Today I tried the Quilted effect balls and this is my first effort at it.  Do have a try it is really easy and there are a multitude of videos and tutorials on the net to get you going.  I think I like the ribbon cones best but it's hard to call as they are all different, I like the concept and they are a little different.

Have fun
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)