Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Decorating

Well it has never taken me so long to paint a room, well two rooms actually.  I am on the final run now and hope to finish today as, to be honest, I am bored with it now.  I want to get back to my craft room and make stuff for the Fair.  

Finally got the confirmation that I did have a place, which is a relief because I have made quite a bit to sell already.  I sorted out all the cupboards and drawers while I was getting straight and found some very useful Christmas magazines, gold stars I forgot I bought and a load of ribbon !!!

Even Betsy is tired after all the painting, she feels the need to follow me at all times so my being constantly on the move has worn her out.
We played dressing up for a little light relief :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)