Pages

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Anniversary Card and others



After a hectic weekend with the Grandson I was a bit tired!! had him for 3 days and you forget just how active they are :-( I was o'k with the first one for my Mum and Dad's Wedding Anniversary but the others are a bit hit and miss. I really struggled with the pink and blue one so the other bits I cut out to make other cards ended up in the bin, naughty waste of paper and it was some of my favourite stuff too. Ahh well never mind tomorrow is another day and I can start over.
Supplies are:
  • some freebies, Blueberry Hill by Papermania
  • misc stamp
  • chalks
  • Cricut Cartridges, Home Accents, Indie Art, Alphalicious (I think)
  • pearl gems and basics

2 comments:

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)