Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Autumn colour


I love the colours of Autumn so in advance I made this with those colours in mind. I used pearl card in a mink colour (looks beige here ) Embossed with Personal Impressions stamps Swirls and heat embossed with copper powder. Stamped the Seasons Trees (Docrafts stamps) and embossed with copper again. Matt onto Core'dinations and edge with copper tape, beware this is sharp stuff I am still bleeding, pain in the name of art, lol. Add an embossed greeting and some leaf brads and thats it.

This was a bit hard to photograph because of the metal finish on it.

********************************
Brayer TechniquesThe girls at Kraft Crazy were playing with these ideas last week and I just had to get my brayer out and exercise it as its been in confinment for a while. I used torn paper to mask sections to try to get the effect of hills, a circle for the sun and then stamped over with some tree stamps. This is fun to do as you never know quite what you will get. I will make them up into cards when I get a moment.

thanks for visiting
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, was drawn here while looking for bind-it-all projecs. Your copper card is awesome. Before I read the description I thought it was made out of metal sheets.
    Thank you for sharing it.
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how your using copper! beautiful cards and thanks for joining us on crafty creations :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is stunning. I really enjoyed visiting your blog!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)