Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pink Christmas



These pictures just don't so this Kanban Cardstock justice, its adorable. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it. I am also loving this fold I saw in a magazine, its just so cool and makes a boring Gatefold that little bit more special.

The green polka dot card is also another fab buy from Kraft Crazy, its from Forever Friends and is a really good quality card, with a textured surface (double sided) pattern one side and plain colour the other. You really need to touch this to get the ideal of just how good this is, I am so lucky I spotted it today and it went so well with the Kanban images.
My attempt at an instructional to show the folding for this but I hope to add a video which might be better to follow, let me know if you want one please. Click the picture to enlarge, thanks

1 comment:

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)