Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Birthday Stash

This little lot all came from Kraft Crazy in Tidworth my local shop. "The Snowman" - Decoupage die cut sheets, designer papers 8"x8", 6"x6", Matt Pad and clear stamps
Above and below Kanban, I just love these little trees and such pretty colours. When I saw it just shouted at me as to who I could use it for but not giving that away here ;-). The ones below are printed heavy cardmaking, card weight stock with matching acetates so gorgeous. I am not sure what they will be for but I had to have them
"Forever Friends" die cut decoupage sheets with coordinating backing papers, just so cute, he is such a dear little bear all cuddly and pudgy. £2.99 for 4 sheets of decoupage 2 sets per sheet and 4 sheets of papers 2 designs per sheet, good value I think.
**Click the picture to view larger**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)