Pages

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Gorgeousness in a pad

OooOooOoo, Nipped up to Tracey at Kraft Crazy today and got some of the new Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses papers a 6" x 6" pad and some 12" x 12" sheets and its scrummy yummy, only I can get this excited over papers, what a sad person I am. The little eskimo's and cute houses are so cool, I love the fact that it is scaled by sheet size , oh and the reverse sides are just as gorgeous.

I have Indian Summer on order and can't wait to get my sticky little hands on that either. Now the only question is will I ever use it or just keep it for stroking and smelling :-) lol

Oh and I also have the new Cricut Cartridge Winter Woodland on order. WOW it cuts 3d houses, I feel a village coming on lol. If you want to see the full details of this cart to see why you NEED it have a look here at Scrappin Cricuts blog she has lots of details and a great blog.

Just look at that cute 3d house on the cover :-) the possibilities with this are going to be fab. There is a church to make, cool for weddings and Christenings, a Tower, maybe spook that one up for Halloween, oh my minds just going mad with ideas. I think I need a 12" x 24" mat and papers to maximise the size I can make these little homes. Hurry up and deliver it to me please
xx

1 comment:

  1. aww sandra I love that paper, and I NEED the ww cart, but start my craft diet tomorrow so will remember in a month to get those!! x

    ReplyDelete

Contact - slowef@aol.com
Don't forget to become a Follower :-)